We fix all computer, phone and hard drive problems. All hardware problems repaired, on all brands of laptop.
Call Out Service
Our Call Out Service is our premium service. We operate a Dublin based network of expert device repair technicians. We’ll repair your device at a time and place that suits you. Our Call out Technician will come to you and repair your device at your location giving you the time to carry on with what you need to do.
This is how you book your call out service:
- Go to our callout service section for further details. Or you can call and talk to us to book in the service over the phone.
- Select your device type and give us a brief description of what is wrong with it. Select the Express Call Out Service option if this is an urgent request and leave your details and we will give you a call to arrange a time and place that best suits for us to come out and fix your device.
- We will come to your office, home, hotel, or any Dublin location to suit you. We will repair your phone in about 30 minutes while you carry on your day
- No Fix, No Fee. Once your device is repaired and you are 100% satisfied you then pay for the repair
Post In Service
Our Post In service is the most cost¬ effective way to get your device repaired and is always available. You simply Post in your device to our Merrion Centre Fix IT Ireland shop, it will be repaired the same day it is received by one of our Fix IT Ireland repair technicians and sent back to you the next working day via An Post’s tracked and insured delivery service.
This is how you book a Post In Service:
- Go to FixITIreland.ie and select your device type
- Book your Repair. Tell us what’s wrong with it your device. Select the ‘Post’ option. Enter your details and Print the Post In Repair Form.
- Send your device and the printed Repair form to Fix It Ireland, Unit 13, Tesco, The Merrion Shopping Centre, Merrion Road, Dublin 4 via the registered post facility with An Post.
- Same Day Repair. Once we have received your device one of our trusted repair technicians will examine and assess your device. They will contact you to confirm any other issues found not noted on the repair form and advise you of the repair price. Once you are happy to proceed, our trusted technician will contact you to arrange payment and then complete the repair.
- Registered Post Insured Delivery. We return your device to you by An Post Registered Post which is Fully Insured.
You are welcome to send your devices to Fix IT Ireland for repair via your choice of courier. Please include the completed repair form (include link to the repair form) with the device. Once received we will contact you to agree the repair and provide you with a cost for the repair. Once we have completed your repair to the highest possible standard we will courier the device back to you. The price of the courier will be included in the cost of the repair. Choice of courier is dependent on the destination and the availability of the courier company on the day.
Visit Us In Store
Please check out your local Fix It Store’s opening times and contact details.
Fix It Ireland offer have three shops, one in the Merrion Shopping Centre, Dublin, one in Blackrock Shopping Centre, Dublin and one in Dundalk Shopping Centre, Louth .
Our Call Out service provides you with our trusted repair technician at your home, workplace or other convenient location to you within Dublin city.
For the areas we don’t cover with our Call Out Service you can use our Post In service. Post your device to us, we fix it immediately and post it back to you as soon as it is repaired (90% of repairs completed within 24 hours).
Complete our Device Repair form (include link) to order our Call Out, Post In or Courier services.
Every repair can be different and the simplest and easiest way is to click on the call button and speak to one of our technicians. They will be able to provide you with an instant quote for the repair of your phone/device. You could also send us an email through the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into one of shops.
We offer a 3-Month Parts Warranty.
Newly installed parts in all Devices are guaranteed for 3 months from the date of installation. This covers any laptop, phone or tablet screen and/or LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed; except in the situations outlined below:
30-Day Service Warranty
We stand behind our technical services for 30 days from the date of service completion. If the problem you are having is a direct repetition of the exact problem which caused you to request service from us, then you are eligible for our warranty. There is no warranty offered by Sim Dan Fixit Ltd for any water damage service or repair due to the nature of such a repair or service.
We do our utmost to complete all repairs on the same day. 90% of our repairs are completed within 3 hours. For customers based in Dublin our Call Out service will normally get a Fix IT Ireland repair technician to you the same day and they will repair your phone*.
*subject to technician and parts availability
No, you will not be charged*. We work on a No Fix, No Fee policy.
As part of our Call Out service, if the Fix It Ireland repair technician can’t repair your device you will not be charged.
If you use our Post In service you just pay the postage charge to send it back to you as we send it tracked & insured with An Post. Alternatively, you can collect the phone in store.
* The No Fix, No Fee policy does not cover devices with Water Damage or our Diagnostic service. Contact us for more information.
We provide a Water Damage repair service.
The water damage repair service endeavors to get your device back to a fully functional format. Our repair technicians will work on your phone to put it through a cleaning and drying process to remove all trace elements of water from the phone and then rebuild the device to a fully operational status.
As water damage repairs are very technical this repair is not available as part of our Call-out service.
Warning – although we love a challenge not all water damage devices can be repaired. We will do everything we possibly can to bring your device back to working order. As it is a labour intensive process we do have to charge for water damage repairs whether or not we manage to successfully repair the device or not, however, we have a good record of repairing water damaged devices. We won’t waste your time, if your device seems to be beyond help we will advise you and we will not put you to unnecessary expense.